Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So I am going out of town on Wednesday and heading out to Chicago to visit a friend through the weekend. Which means that I will be missing Kendo practice out here with Yamakage Dojo, which is always sad. But it also means that I have the opportunity to visit another dojo out in the Chicago area. I have already emailed with the Chicago Kendo Dojo and will be attending their Friday evening keiko and practice. I will also (barring them saying not to do so) the friend I am visiting along with me. I do not know that she has ever seen Kendo done before and we have been friends for well over ten years, closer to twelve years, so it will be nice to share that with her and all. It looks as though there are also some very impressive individuals at this dojo as well. Details afterward! I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment